Additional Resources on the Assessment & Treatment of Delirium in Older Adults*
- Canadian Coalition for Seniors' Mental Health
Download free copies of the National Guideline on the Assessment and Treatment of Delirium, May, 2006.
- Geriatrics Interprofessional Interorganizational Collaboration
- The Regional Geriatric Program central: Delirium Resources
- Registered Nurse's Association of Ontario:
Download best practice guidelines on Screening for Delirium, Dementia and Depression in Older Adults (revised 2010) and Caregiving Strategies for Older Adults with Delirium, Dementia and Depression (revised 2010).
- University of British Columbia : Care for Elders: An Interactive Guide to the Treatment of Delirium
- Vancouver Island Health Authority: Delirium Resources
- American Geriatrics Society: Geriatrics at Your Fingertips
- The Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)
- Virginia Commonwealth University Geriatrics Case Studies Delirium
- AHMAC Health Care of Older Australians Standing Committee )
Download Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Delirium in Older People, October, 2006
- British Geriatrics Society
Download Guidelines for the Prevention, Diagnosis and Management of Delirium in Older People in Hospital, January, 2006
*The following links are provided as quality sources of information. The Canadian Coalition for Seniors' Mental Health is not responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement.
[updated March 29, 2010]